The "K" Krew

The "K" Krew

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"Dear God"

It's hard to believe that my little Joseph has started kindergarten, but here we are doing phonics and math and practicing our printing and scissor skills. I am using Saxon 1 with him and we have recently started learning the doubles facts (0+0, 1+1, 2+2, etc...) Well he has mastered 0-5 but was having a little trouble remembering the higher numbers 6-9. So there we were doing our facts practice sheet and he got to 8+8. All of the sudden he looks up (very seriously I might add) and says "God, please tell me what is the answer for 8+8, I forgot." Then he continues and finally says "okay, thanks." It was so cute, especially in his little voice that he has. How sweet it was to see him turn to the Lord when he needed help!!!

5 comments:

Blessed said...

Aww, your very first posting. Congratulations!

Cute story. :)

Bunch of Caves said...

That is so sweet!
I love it!

My Blessed Life said...

How cute is he. So did God give him the answer? In case he didn't it's 16 Joseph.

God's Girl said...

It is nice to see you and your family here.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Julie K

God's Girl said...

I love the prayers of children! Isn't it just the best to hear them? I just wish I had my video camera when I needed it. : )