The "K" Krew

The "K" Krew

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jaelyn turns 7 months!!!!

It's hard to believe that it has already been 7 months since the Lord blessed us with our sweet baby girl. She is growing so fast and has been such a joy in our lives. She is such a good baby and is usually found with a smile on her face. She has her first tooth already and the 2nd I think will break through soon. She is now eating baby food, sits up by herself, and has started reaching for mommy. I just love how she lights up when she sees me and melts me with that snaggletooth smile of hers! I love you Babygirl!

4 comments:

Bunch of Caves said...

She is so beautiful!!

Broken In Love said...

Miss ya darling love ya gorgeous cousin!!

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! Such a dollie!

Happiness In Numbers said...

What a great picture, you have such a beautiful family.